Most of the people would not bother with such idea but still some people give it a try every year and die trying.
Athletes who complete this Challenge will receive a GARMIN Indonesia Climbing Challenge Finisher Medal and the most Climb athlete will receive Ultimate Prize Garmin Edge 520.
- The Challenge only for Indonesia based athletes.
- Athletes must join "Pro Bicycle Challenge" Strava Group https://strava.com/clubs/probicyclechallenge
- Athletes must follow Instagram @probicycle and @mandiricycling
- Keep yourself posted with #ProbicycleGarminClimbChallenge
- Challenge starts 12 Nov 2018 00:01am and ends 25 Nov 2018 11:59pm.
- Winner announcements one week after challenge ends.
- Athletes must wear Heart Rate Monitor Device during the rides and Heart Rate Data must available in every rides.
- No rides without Heart Rate data will count.
- No Manual entries, or rides marked private will not count towards your Challenge effort. Trainer rider permitted only for smart trainer rides (with power & heart rate data).
- All activities logged during the Challenge period must be uploaded to Strava no later than three days after the Challenge ends.
- To learn how elevation gain is calculated for your activity, visit Strava Knowledge Base article.
IMPORTANT WINNER NOTE
- The Organizer has the sole discretion and final decision on determining the winners.
- All prizes detail are at the sole discretion of the sponsors.
Ride hard and be safe. Use common sense when it comes to traffic, weather, or other conditions while taking part in this Challenge. Remember to take care of your hydration and nutrition needs when you’re out on the road.